Blu: A Salon Company is seeking a Front House Assistant Manager. The ideal candidate must be flexible and be ready to be busy at all times. The ideal candidate would have some sales or marketing experience, as well as an eagerness to grow with the business and be part of a high-energy team.
The position includes:
• Multi-tasking – The ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at any given time.
• Front Desk Administration – Must answer phones in a professional manner, schedule guest appointments with a positive demeanor, and accurately maintain client file database.
• Management – This position will be responsible for ensuring that the front desk is covered at all times. Therefore, this person must be ready at a moment’s notice to cover a shift or find coverage for a shift, if possible.
• Tidiness – Must maintain a clean, professional, and relaxing work atmosphere.
• Cleaning – This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining some salon equipment. Candidates must be willing to keep the salon clean, as well as report any deficiencies in equipment to the appropriate person.
• Marketing – Must be willing to perform tasks as assigned in regards to marketing. This includes, handing out flyers, creating blog posts (on occasion), generating new client referrals, creating and implementing monthly salon promotions.
• Customer Service – The ideal candidate is customer service-oriented and able to effectively communicate with guests, staff, and management.
• Sales – Must be willing to track and excel at meeting all sales goals in order to drive results in gift sales, promotional campaigns, events, and so much more.
• Growth Potential – The ideal candidate must be willing to grow with one of the premier salons in South Jersey.
Work hours are Tuesday-Thursday from 10am to 8pm. Some weekend coverage may be required, but will be discussed at interview. Compensation will be based on what the candidate can bring to the table as well as experience.
If you’re interested in the position, please join us on January 8, 2017 for an interview mixer! Candidates will have the opportunity to show Michelle and the Blu team that they are a good fit for the salon, as well as for the position. Details can be found below: