Join Our Team
“We are always hiring & we thrive on your growth”
Are you looking for a career, not just a job? Blu is looking for career-minded people with a friendly personality and hunger for knowledge to join our team. If you’re looking to continue to grow as a stylist and a professional, we invite you to apply!
If you are a highly-motivated salon professional that understands that no job is too small, this is where you will thrive!
Our values include:
• Results • Clarity • Accountability • Structure • Continued Growth & Education • A Driven Career Path • Teamwork
Front House Assistant Manager
Blu: A Salon Company is seeking a Front House Assistant Manager. The ideal candidate must be flexible and be ready to be busy at all times. The ideal candidate would have some sales or marketing experience, as well as an eagerness to grow with the business and be part of a high-energy team.
The position includes:
- Multi-tasking – The ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Front Desk Administration – Must answer phones in a professional manner, schedule guest appointments with a positive demeanor, and accurately maintain client file database.
- Management – This position will be responsible for ensuring that the front desk is covered at all times. Therefore, this person must be ready at a moment’s notice to cover a shift or find coverage for a shift, if possible.
- Tidiness – Must maintain a clean, professional, and relaxing work atmosphere.
- Cleaning – This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining some salon equipment. Candidates must be willing to keep the salon clean, as well as report any deficiencies in equipment to the appropriate person.
- Marketing – Must be willing to perform tasks as assigned in regards to marketing. This includes, handing out flyers, creating blog posts (on occasion), generating new client referrals, creating and implementing monthly salon promotions.
- Customer Service – The ideal candidate is customer service-oriented and able to effectively communicate with guests, staff, and management.
- Sales – Must be willing to track and excel at meeting all sales goals in order to drive results in gift sales, promotional campaigns, events, and so much more.
- Growth Potential – The ideal candidate must be willing to grow with one of the premier salons in South Jersey.
Work hours are Tuesday-Thursday from 10am to 8pm. Some weekend coverage may be required, but will be discussed at interview. Compensation will be based on what the candidate can bring to the table as well as experience.
Please contact Michelle Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-371-5529 to schedule an interview.
We require: (1) an updated, current resume AND (2) a one minute video displaying your creativity, work ethic/skill, and why you think you’d be a good fit for Blu. See the sample video on this page.
If you have trouble using this form, you may send your video and resume to Michelle_Cobb245@comcast.net.